Monday, January 7, 2008

Variance comes back my way 1-8-08

Today I started to grind the 6 mans again.... I just started with 3 and won 2 of them and got 2nd in 1 which equals $239 in profit. It's amazing how variance works. It's funny how poker test you, it really is a cruel game. I lose 6 in a row, and get it all back in 3 games, less than one hour... thats why it's true that when you grind at a game you can beat, a win= a loss and a loss= a win..... I make around $6.50-$7 a game in these $39 6 mans win or lose.... It's nice to run good in those 3 though, for a second I was questioning if I really am as good as I think at those....So i got my confidence back which is a good thing.... I was gonna play more tonight but decided to stop while im happy, no need to ruin it, I want to get in at least 120 or so 6 mans a month which shouldn't be hard at all, espically once I start 4 tabling them. Anyway that's it for tonight, and Ill end this post with a smile... :).

-Josh

P.S. stay tuned to see if I'm smiling tommorow, lets hope so lol

No comments: