Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1/15/08 Stud anyone?

Havent updated this anyway, but im exhausted and its late so Ill keep it short. The 6 mans are going good my roll from those are about $850 in profit after a week, which is great. Also I havent played as many as I wanted so 850 is amazing. Tonight I just got 2nd in a Horse tourny for $480 which is good, but I was a monster chipleader and ended up blowing it... I ran amazing in that tourny, prob best Ive ever run in one tourny, but when it became HU we were even and the game was Stud. I plain and simple suck at Stud, Im horendous. So why play Horse Josh? I dont know lol. But I vow to not play horse again until I read up on Stud, Im okay when its 8 handed, but HU i was a total meltdown in Stud... I got out to an early lead, so just tried to bully my way to the win, but made a huge error, when I started with A23 all clubs, valued it too much, and he had trips.... all downhill from there. But its okay, I jsut play that tourny for fun to mix things up so not bad to win 450 profit.... Anyway thats it for tonight......

No comments: