Saturday, December 22, 2007

12/23/07 Fuck you variance

Well tonight went horendous, I started with a session of 3, and made a lil profit. Than lost 6 straight 6 mans. Which left me with $33 profit so I just tilted that away at 2/4 limit and now Im right back where i started, at 0. The way I run, when I run bad, I run bad. I mean 6 in a row is just plain ridculous. After I lost 3 I should have stopped and called it a night, but I didnt. And Im an idiot for tilting away that 33, very stupid of me, because althouhg its not that much money, its money. The frustrating part about grinding is you only make a certian amount win or lose. Lets say I make $6 avg. profit in 6 mans. That means whether I win or lose I make 6 dollars. In the long run it equals out. Well Im going on vacation for a week and half, and than hopefully ill be in a good state of mind when I come back to start grinding again. I wish I had a big bankroll already, and things would be easier, but starting a roll is the hardest thing, because having a good roll, these 6 mans wouldn't bother me win or loss, but trying to start one makes each match matter more to me...


-Josh

No comments: