Friday, December 21, 2007

12/21/2007 The beginning of the Grind

Well after running completely on stakers money for a while, I have started to grind out for myself. I ran a couple heebs for stakers, trying to turn $815 to $2000 or more, but I did not run good in the multi's so the heeb had to end.... Now I need money for myself though, to start my own roll again, and to have some money for life, at least until I get a job. What I grind is $39 6 man turbos on Pokerstars, I have made a good amount of money doing these, and these 6 mans as well as heads up SNG's are the only games I can 100% beat in the long run... But for now I will strictly run $39 6 mans and nothing else for a while.. It is very boring, but hey, its money.... Ill keep daily results on here of how Im doing, I started yesterday, with just 5 6 mans.. I won 2 of them, got a 2nd in one, and lost 2.... which is a great start. and puts my bankroll at $161, but that is running good, I wish that can continue, but we'll see. My biggest problem is that I expect to win every game, got to learn to accept variance. I understand variance, I know all the variables, yet I can never cope with it lol....stay tuned for more...

-Josh

No comments: